When it comes to the foods we choose to feed ourselves, everyone has their own preference. Some people prefer strictly organic foods; some eat by the standards of veganism, paleo and pescatarian, while some don’t have any preference in their food at all. If your diet falls under the vegetarian category, you’ve come to the right place.
To all our vegetarians out there, meal delivery services haven’t forgotten about you. Not only are their meal delivery services specifically designed to meet the dietary preferences of vegetarians, there are also meal delivery services that provide vegetarian options, even though they offer other menus as well. Pay close attention to your meal delivery service options! Although some companies advertise options that aren’t vegetarian, that doesn’t mean they don’t also provide customers the option to choose from a vegetarian menu! Provided below are some of the most favored vegetarian meal delivery services out there today:
- Purple Carrot – Purple carrot is a plant-based meal delivery service that delivers plant-based recipes’ and fresh, portioned ingredients each week. This specific meal service can require up to 40 minutes of cooking, but instructions are listed step by step with photographs to make it as simples as possible for the customers.
- Green Chef – Green Chef meal delivery services offers a two-person plan, or a family plan that deliver fresh dinners weekly. This services offers menus for Omnivores, Carnivores, Gluten-free diets, Vegan, Paleo, Vegetarian and Keto dieters. Dinners start at $10.49 per meal and take around 30 minutes to prepare.
- Fresh n’ Lean – Fresh n’ Lean offers their customers a variety of menus, and for their vegetarian options, there are 3 meal plans offered. With their menu being inspired by cuisines such as Asian, Continental, South American and Mediterranean, these meals guarantee tasty flavor.
- 22 Days Nutrition –22 days’ nutrition offers 5, 7 and 22-day meal plans that are 100% plant based, 100% USDA Certified Organic, gluten free, soy free, non GMO and completely fresh. Meals come prepackaged so there’s no prep time, and pricing varies depending on the length of the meal plan chosen.
- Forks Meal planner – The overall goal is to encourage customers to switch over to a plant-based diet with assistance from their meal plans. They offer 5-day meal plan, every week, that takes up to 35 minutes max to prepare, but are a customized option is also available.
- Hello Fresh – Hello fresh offers 3 plans, a veggie plan, classic plan and family plan. The Veggie plan is the plan that offers a vegetarian menu that provides customers with plant-based recipes at $3.99 per serving, 3 times a week.
- Sun Basket – Sun Basket offers paleo, lean, gluten free, and vegetarian menu options. Recipes are designed for 30-minute preparation and are delivered weekly to your door. This meal delivery service offers a classic and family menu meal plans.
- Healthy Chef Creations – As one of the highest rated vegan and vegetarian meal delivery services offered, Healthy Chef Creations delivers meals that are freshly sealed, shipped to your door weekly. They offer meals nationwide and are never frozen, always ready to eat.
- Cater Me Fit – This meal delivery service is located in Tampa, Florida and offers plant-based diets for customers who are aiming to shed a few pounds! Cater Me Fit uses the best local and seasonal, farm fresh ingredients to offer 2-3 meals a day, for 5 days that consist of 3000-4000 calories.
- Nutrisystem – Focuses on customers looking to loose weight. This meal delivery service offers customers 6 small meals a day complete with entrees and snacks. All food provided is portion-controlled and will work with your body for weightless, while still eating fresh, delicious foods.
Vegetarianism is a lifestyle choice many continue to revert to every day, whether it be for weight-loss, love of animals, or dietary restrictions. Even if you’re not currently vegetarian and are looking for the extra push to fully commit to this type of plant-based diet lifestyle, some of these meal delivery services may be a good option for you.